This zero proof cocktail combines Tazo Passion Tea with lemongrass, orange, pineapple, and lime for a sweet and sour non-alcoholic cocktail! Make this for all your friends who aren't currently imbibing or when you want a break from alcohol yourself. Use the pineapple syrup to sweeten English Breakfast Tea or in place of a traditional simple syrup in a daiquiri!
- 2 oz BSC Passion Tea Concentrate
- 1 oz Pineapple Syrup
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- Orange Peel
- Combine Tea Concentrate, Pineapple Syrup, and lime in a shaker tin with ice.
- Shake well for about 20 seconds. (Because this concentrate is based in water, you do not need to shake as long as an alcoholic drink!)
- Double strain over ice into a rocks glass. Dust with Cinnamon and express an orange peel over the surface if the drink.
BSC Passion Tea Concentrate
- 1.5 Cup Water
- 3 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 1 Tbsp Dried Orange Peel
- .5 Tbsp Angelica Root
- 1 Lemongrass Stalk, chopped
- Chop lemongrass stalk into small, dime-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Bring water to a light boil in a small saucepan.
- Add Angelica Root, orange peel, and lemongrass to the water and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add tea bags. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and discard. Allow concentrate to cool completely before straining out solids. Store chilled for up to 3 days.
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1.25 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Heat pineapple juice to a simmer over med-high heat.
- Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Store chilled for up to 2 weeks.