The Art of Eye Contact
Creamy orange notes run wild in this cocktail with rich sugar, fresh blueberries and lime. It’s given a subtle zing from a whisper of rich Modena balsamic vinegar, making it the perfect companion for a pre-dinner get together with the other members of your quarantine pod.
- 2 oz Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea, brewed per box instructions
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup (1:1)
- Bar spoon Modena Balsamic Vinegar
- Handful Blueberries, muddled
- 2 Orange Peels
- Muddle blueberries well into syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker tin.
- Add tea, lime, balsamic vinegar, and one orange peel to the shaker tin without ice. Dry shake (without ice) for about 30 seconds.
- Add ice. Shake well for another 20 seconds until very cold.
- Double strain into a coupe glass, careful to remove all blueberry solids from the mixture.
- Garnish with an orange peel expressed over the surface of the cocktail and enjoy!
Leave a comment